Home Ads

Sunday, November 11, 2018

Architecture Engineering

Architectural engineers apply mathematical and scientific principles to building design, concentrating on structural demands and functionality while taking into account economic and safety factors. They may design systems within a building pertaining to, for instance, heating and air conditioning, lighting and plumbing. Architectural engineers need to be able to diagram designs manually as well as through computer-aided drafting (CAD). Since they often work in teams, good communication skills are necessary. Architectural engineers must also be comfortable in different work environments; they often divide their time between offices and construction sites.



                            Semester 1                           
Sl No.CodeCourse Name
Semester I
1.1001English for Communication I
2.1002Engineering Mathematics I
3.1003Engineering Physics I
4.1004Engineering Chemistry I
5.2005Engineering Graphics
6.1009Health & Physical Education
7.2008Workshop Practice
8.1008Computing Fundamentals
9.2007Engineering Science Lab I

                            Semester 4                           
Semester IV
28.4014Theory of Structures II
29.4183Quantity Surevey I
30.4181History of Architecture I
31.4182Interior Design
32.4186Architectural Drawing II
33.4187Working Drawing I
34.4188CADD Lab I
35.4189Mini Project

FlatBook

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Vestibulum rhoncus vehicula tortor, vel cursus elit. Donec nec nisl felis. Pellentesque ultrices sem sit amet eros interdum, id elementum nisi ermentum.Vestibulum rhoncus vehicula tortor, vel cursus elit. Donec nec nisl felis. Pellentesque ultrices sem sit amet eros interdum, id elementum nisi fermentum.




Comments

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *