Home Ads

Sunday, November 11, 2018

Automobile Engineering

                                     Automobile Engineering is a branch of engineering that deals with designing, manufacturing and operating automobiles. It incorporate elements of mechanical,electrical, software and safety engineering as applied to design and manufacture buses, bikes, trucks and other vehicles and machines.



Course Covers:-
The Diploma in Automobile Engineering which has a span of 3 years of 6 semesters has been aptly designed to meet the latest requirements from Automobile Industry. Automobile Engineering Diploma course covers papers like Automobile Transmission, Production of Automobile Components, Automobile Electrical and Electronics, Automobile Design, Advanced Automobile engineering, special types of Vehicles, etc. Automobile workshops and Labs covers the main areas of Assembling and dismantling of vehicles and components. Also there is a main project and a seminar presentation for the 3 year students. 


Future Studies:-
Many of our Diploma holders opted for BTech degree either through Lateral entry or have gone for Part-time batch. There is no dearth for the aspiring candidates. Only question is whether they opt between a job and higher study. 


Job Opportunities:-
Our passed out students are working in Sai Services, Popular Automobiles Ltd, Geeyem Ltd, Popular mega motors, Indus Motors, Rajasree Motors, Cosmic Honda, JCB, Hyundai India P. Ltd, Tata Motors, Maruthi Suzuki Ltd Job opportunities and campus recruitment processes are well worthy.
                            Semester 1                           
Sl No.CodeCourse Name
Semester I
1.1001English for Communication I
2.1002Engineering Mathematics I
3.1003Engineering Physics I
4.1004Engineering Chemistry I
5.2005Engineering Graphics
6.1009Health & Physical Education
7.2008Workshop Practice
8.1008Computing Fundamentals
9.2007Engineering Science Lab I

FlatBook

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Vestibulum rhoncus vehicula tortor, vel cursus elit. Donec nec nisl felis. Pellentesque ultrices sem sit amet eros interdum, id elementum nisi ermentum.Vestibulum rhoncus vehicula tortor, vel cursus elit. Donec nec nisl felis. Pellentesque ultrices sem sit amet eros interdum, id elementum nisi fermentum.




Comments

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *